Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Excert Of A Current Project

An exert of something I'm currently working on right now. It's called Torn Heart. Let me know what you think.
I got up, went and paid for three shots of fireball, and downed mine. Then I carried the other two back to the table. As I approached I could see that Malek and Seb were talking. I went straight up to the table anyway. "I just think it's disrespectful," Seb was saying. "I don't. It's fair game," Malek said crossing his arms over his shoulders. "How do you get that?" Seb demanded. He looked up, saw me, and hung his head.

"What's going on?" I asked. "Nothing baby," Seb responded. I gave Malek a funny look. He shrugged. "If you guys were talking about me I deserve to know," I said. "We weren't. Don't worry about it," Seb said. "No Kat's right. We were talking about you. Seb doesn't think I should have asked you to dance. He doesn't own you. I'm just being friendly. I think I can. What do you think?" Malek asked.

I looked from one to the other. "Seb I said no. You didn't have to pursue it any further! I can take care of myself!" I said angrily. "Oh get a grip," Seb said. "No...," I said. "Yes," he replied. "Fine I'm leaving. See ya later," I said. "No Kat wait. You're right. I'm sorry," he said. I took a deep breath. "I'll calm down," I promised. We smiled at each other, but it was a tight lipped smile. I was still kind of mad, but there was really no use in ruining the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment