Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Excert

Exert from Learn To Let Go.
The waves lapped against the shore as we held each other. "Hey, Dan," I said.
"Hey, Dawn. Listen, I've been thinking," he said, pulling away from me.
"About what?" I asked.
"Us. You live in Alabama. I live in California. I don't think it's ever going to work when we go back home," he offered, looking down.
"What do you mean? It has to. We promised!" I protested.
"I know. I've been struggling with this all month. I just can't do it," Dan said.
"I know you can. Please," I whimpered to which Dan shook his head. "Please. Please. Please. Don't leave me! Let's at least try!" I begged.
Dan stared out at the ocean for a long minute before turning back to me. "Okay. We can try," he said, smiling and holding out his hand.

"Thank you!" I said, jumping into his arms and he laughed as he hugged me. "I know we can make this work long distance. “
Wanna check out more? Buy it on amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment